Website A. Lindberg & Sons Inc.
A Lindberg & Sons is seeking qualified applicants for the Scale Operator and Aggregate Sales Administrator position at their County Road 480 gravel quarry. This position is for managing the commercial and retail sales at the area’s largest seller of sand and aggregate products, as well as assisting with production crews to ensure its operational efficiency.
- Manage the scale house during operating hours. Includes overseeing the dispatching, loading, and ticketing of all commercial and retail customers, as well as completing all cash sales transactions.
- Schedule material deliveries and dispatch trucks
- Daily reconciliation of all cash sales
- Prepare all necessary data for biweekly charge account invoicing
- Complete daily and weekly production and sales reports
- Record keeping for crushing and trucking crews
- Some light manual labor may be required
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new programs
- Ability to work with construction clientele as well as the general public
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Construction experience preferred, but not necessary
This is a seasonal position (approx. mid-April through mid-November). Some evening and Saturday hours may be required. Starting pay plus benefits dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to JPacl@lindberginc.com