Website A. Lindberg & Sons Inc.
A. Lindberg & Sons Inc. seeks to fill multiple openings for skilled Heavy Equipment Operators in Aggregate Crushing Operations, Civil Construction and Earthwork Projects. These open positions are available in the Crushing, Underground Utility, and Roadbuilding Divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct daily inspections, maintenance, fueling and operation of equipment.
- Determine what material to feed crushing and screening plant to produce spec and maintain high quality feed material.
- Be alert to site hazards involved with feeding from the load face of material.
- Watch for any potential site or plant problems that are within your view.
- Lubricate, adjust, or repair machinery and replace parts, such as gears, bearings, etc
- Set up and inspect equipment prior to operation.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Work as part of a team and follow directions from the foreman
- May assist other craft workers
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Industry experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Mine Safety Health Administration (MSHA) Training, preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years’ experience operating a front-end loader, excavator, and dozer in a sand and
- gravel/quarry environment, preferred
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required and work long hours, 5-6 days per week.
- Must be able and willing to work afternoons and weekends when necessary.
- Ability to work in all environmental conditions for 10 or more hours a day.
- Mechanical – Knowledge of equipment, machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Good work ethic, punctual and alert.
- Must be a member of respective trade union or willing to join.
- Our employees will enjoy union benefits from each respective union.
- Unions provide excellent wage and benefit packages.
- Job security working on essential infrastructure projects.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to JPacl@lindberginc.com