Website A. Lindberg & Sons Inc.
A. Lindberg & Sons Inc. seeks to fill several full-time openings for Laborers in Aggregate Crushing/ Washing Operations, Civil Construction and Earthwork Projects. These open positions are available in the Crushing, Underground Utility, and Roadbuilding Divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of 40+ pounds etc.)
- Monitor crushing and washing operations.
- Performs maintenance of gravel crushing, screening plants, and wash plants.
- Lubricate, adjust, or repair machinery and replace parts, such as gears, bearings, etc.
- Cleans up spilled material around conveyors using shovel and/or skid steer.
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Work as part of a team and follow directions from the foreman
- May assist other craft workers
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Industry experience is preferred but not required, willing to train the right person
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Mine Safety Health Administration (MSHA) Training, preferred but not required.
- Ability to work long hours performing repetitive movements.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required and work long hours, 5-6 days per week.
- Must be able and willing to work afternoons and weekends when necessary.
- Ability to work in all environmental conditions for 10 or more hours a day.
- Mechanical – Knowledge of equipment, machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Good work ethic, punctual and alert.
- Must be a member of respective trade union or willing to join.
- Our employees will enjoy union benefits from each respective union.
- Unions provide excellent wage and benefit packages.
- Job security working on essential infrastructure projects.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to JPacl@lindberginc.com